Thought I better tell you about me

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I've been on the RME for about two weeks and boy is it awsome. You can find anything on here. Well to tell you about my truck It's an 87 suzuki With a shackle lift which will change soon. Stock gears 4-1 tcase lockright locker in the rear. Engine has alot done to it weber card headman header mid cam and some other little stiff. I have 31' tires on there now but hopfully some time down the road I'll get some 33's. I just got me another samurai a soft top this time and am in the procces of putting everything on to it. I like the soft top better then the hard top.And since I'm changing evrything over I'm going to put a locker In the front and change the lift to a YJ SPOA. I'm also looking at changing the gears to 5.38's. I'm hoping to get everything changed befor Easter.
I live in Heber City And work for the state.
I hope to meet alot of you guys and learn alot.
Thanks
Kris Kelsey

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Locker in there front? Bad choice theres. Ask anyone of us Zuk peoples and They will agrees with me. By the ways yo never returned your info to me so I can put it on that there toyuki 4 wheelers page.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
What dose a locker do to the front of the samurais. I need to get some pics before I can send you the stuff inless you can do it without. And like I said itook all the stuff off of the red one so Maybe I'll wait and send you pics of my new one I'm going to Hole in the rock in april should get some there

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by crimsonride

Breaks things...lots and lots of things.

if you toss a locker up front just carry spare shafts and do the birfield ring upgrade from spidertrax. you press a collar onto the birfield and grind out some excess material inside the knuckle so the extra ring can clearence. then you have a stronger birf but then you tend to snap inner axle shafts.....then you toss everything out the door and go for the d-44 axles :)