Tiger Woods, I need some cliffnotes here...

What is exactly going on with this... I guess he crashed his car into a fire hydrant and tree outside his house. His wife was in the car?

What exactly happened.. I guess there are some rumors of infidelity and that his wife was possibly beating the crap out of him while he was driving hence the accident?

Someone bring me up to date I guess...?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
From what I gather, he wrecked his car, some hostess at a restaurant he goes to was seen in Austrailia at the same time he was there and the tabloids turned it into an affair, and now some reality show cast off is saying she used to sleep with him a couple years ago.

But, I don't really pay that much attention. That would be killer if his wife was kicking his ass while he was driving.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I predicted that the wife caught him cheating.. Then a few more details slowly came out, like that she broke several windows out with a golf club "to get Tiger out of the wreckage".. Right.. The airbags didn't even deploy. There are so many holes in anything that the Woods are claiming.

I guess the first infidelity accusation turned out to be BS. But I guess this one that ran today seems pretty accurate... There is a voicemail he left to the 24 year old waitress in California saying 'my wife found your number in my phone and will probably call you. You should cancel your account' or there abouts...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/12/02/tiger.woods/index.html

Sounds like its all pretty true.. Pretty surprising.. :rolleyes:
And who cares anyway... I guess I thought there was something good here..

And I guess the part about her beating him up is bogus... :ugh:

JoeT

tiger.jpg

Yota

I guess his affair apparently lasted 31 months... Just a little ridiculous. I would've smacked him around too. His wife will probably stick around for the money regardless.. And he probably knows it. His money and power is the reason he's a messed up person.. And his fine was $100 something for reckless driving? I'm sure that really hurt his wallet.. I got a reckless once upon a time and paid around $400 where's the justice in that?

bradm

shameless posing...
Apparently the first girl denied it, and now is saying she lied about the denial. She canceled a press conference earlier today, and rumor is there is a "pay-for-silence" deal in the works there for over 7 figures. Who knows?

I'm really bummed about it. I like Tiger and had always hoped he wasn't one of "those guys". Oh well.

There are 3 who have come forward...

tiger-mistresses.jpg

On another note, I give him 2 out of 3 for decent looks. :D

Cherokeester

It is pretty easy, wife found out about the affair, they argue, it is 2 a.m. They argue some more, wife finds golf club and proceeds to beat tiger with it. He runs out to the car and drives off but hits a fire hydrant and then a tree. Wife claims to have used golf club to get him out of the car. Just all basic West Valley stuff.