Time for a group HUG!!!!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Barbie said:
Aww, thanks for the hug britney.

Iam going to hug.....ummm...........the baby in my tummy that is due it two days but refuses to come out.
And, I am going to hug, britney, hickey, and everyone else. GO GO gadget arms!!:rofl: :rofl:
I think you are going to be a fun Mom.:)

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Hickey said:
I think you are going to be a fun Mom.:)

Awww, thanks, that means a lot to hear from someone.
I hope I get the chance to be a mom, my due date is tomorrow (the 10th) and he is still in there.:p

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Barbie said:
Awww, thanks, that means a lot to hear from someone.
I hope I get the chance to be a mom, my due date is tomorrow (the 10th) and he is still in there.:p
I remember the desperation in Holly's eyes near the end of her pregnancies. "GET IT OUT OF ME!!!":rofl:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
yup! There is no more room, baby must be evicted from belly!:rofl:

It will be another four or five years before I go down this road again. IT has been a LONG LONG haul!! VERY LONG HAUL!!! Dont want to be pregnant again for a long time.:rolleyes: :)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Due dates are just guesses.

Both of my kids were "overdue". One like a week, the other a couple days. Don't sweat it LOL (says the non-pregnant guy).

My wife didn't want to be pregnant for a long time either... 3yrs to be precise!!

Kids are great, you're going to enjoy it... just remember to keep things in perspective if you can. The crying can get old QUICK

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Barbie said:
yup! There is no more room, baby must be evicted from belly!:rofl:

It will be another four or five years before I go down this road again. IT has been a LONG LONG haul!! VERY LONG HAUL!!! Dont want to be pregnant again for a long time.:rolleyes: :)
Don't wait that long!!!!
Get it over with. I think more than three years and you will never do it again and "only child" is mean. Besides siblings closer in age (not too close) make better friends.

Another HUG for Barbie, the last month sucks, especially when you hit the due date(guess or not).

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
britney said:
Besides siblings closer in age (not too close) make better friends.
I think Brit has the CP again....Angie's mom keeps saying the same thing....BUT we just had her 2 teenage brothers at our house for the week. AND I SAY NOT.
The just beat the he!! out of each other and antagonize the crap out of each other:greg:

(Yes Ang, I still love them....but....) (The cat is really glad they are gone)

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Herzog said:
I'm an only child. :eek:

aaaaand here come the comments...

I had the best of both worlds....and so did Ang....BUT I would never do what either of our parents did....
My sister is 10 years older, and got married when I was 7, kinda like and only child after that, but I still had a big sister too.:D

Ang was an only child until 14.

Bet the only way we get 2 is if there're twins:ugh:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I just want this one to come out, and then I will worry about other kids later. I would prefer to wait on a second child till we are financally ready to take that step. We could not afford two kids now or in the next few years. Plus, my body needs a break from all the **** that is just went through, I would like to give it a few years to look good again. As selfish as that may sound, its true.
My brother is four years older than me and we got along great as kids. Plus, my parents used him as a babysitter for me so that they would not have to pay for one for both of us. I like that idea. :p

Mark do you have kids? I cant figure out if you do or not.