Chevy 63" rears
Bilstein shocks
Homemade bump stops

Wheels and tires-
35" bfg murders on 15x8 steel wheels

Winch-
Smittybuilt 8000

Favorite trails-
Any trail in Moab, snakes trail, lil moab and I like 4 wheeling in emery county.

Other-

1988 toyota 4runner (free)
1975 waggy dana 44 front
1995 isuzu rodeo dana 44 rear with disc brakes
aussie lockers f/r
1.5" spacers on the rear to match the front
chevy 63" rears
tg 3" fronts with only 3 leafs
tg spring hanger with reciever welded in the middle for full width.
sky's off road design shackles, toyota GM master cylinder adapter,
custom brake lines from Tony at Rock Equipment
Front trail gear toyota long slip driveshaft kit with clearenced double cardian joint extended 6"
Rear toyota driveshaft with thick wall dom tubeing and clearenced double cardian joint shortened 6"
FLANGE Dana 30/44 using Toyota driveshaft x2 from parts mike
Fresh built head
Rock Assault™ Steering Pump Kit with PSC ram and hoses from house of hose
dual 2.28 cases with twin stick
35" pit bull rockers
I built the sliders and rear bumper. The front bumper is from trail gear.

57f775a1.jpg

883551aa.jpg

1bceb816.jpg

Last edited:

tuner

I ordered some 5.13 gears for this thing because i got new tires and they really slowed me down only having 4.10s and I'm going to atempt to put them in. These tires are sweet but when I mounted them my calipers knocked off the weights and now it shakes. Ill have to get them rebalanced. 35x12.5x15 bit bull's. I got rid of the 2" rear blocks and added a leaf to my chevy 63" pack and it worked out great. The leaf was from a 2wd s-10 pack that I had. It acted like a 2" add a leaf.

null-2456.jpg

null-1616.jpg

Last edited:

tuner

I got the tires rebalanced today and its smoother but then I realized that my rear driveshaft is shaking so now I gota fix that. It's near the double cardian joint. Or it might be the rear output. Hmmm

Coco

Those tires really made your 4runner look mean! When they re-balance, did they just static the weight to the far inside of the wheel?

tuner

I ordered some 5.13 gears And i got the gears in and it took all weekend. I managed to make carrier setup bearings out of the old ones and I got the backlash to spec and everything else turned out pretty good. This 95 rodeo dana 44 originally had a crush sleeve so I decided to use a new crush sleeve and man that sucked but I got it to work. Thank for six states that had all the parts I needed. Here's how I managed to crush the sleeve. I welded the 1-1/8" socket to a 3" breaker bar. It broke 2 times before I did that!
null-1711.jpg

Last edited: