tipsy video from MudSideJeeps

Moon

I don't know if it would have roled or not but I had my kids in there and the one got out of her car seat and was bouncing around in he back and distracted me then I lost momentum and thought it was time to have my wife get my girl out, then went a little futher and that is were it brought a tire up then slipped a little on the rocks so had my Redrock get my little boy out and during that time i could feal the wind rocking the wag. We tryed to manurver the wag a little with Redrock trying to hold it down etc..but that made it worse with down hill tire slipping more. all in all i had to keep my foot on the brake solid for 20 mins while Redrock position his jeep to bring my up hill tire down to make forward progresstion. the last two mins of holding the brake i thought i wasn't going to be able to do it because my leg had started burning and shaking so bad. but it turned out good but shook my wife up so bad that it has been hard to get her as excited about wheeling like she had been before.

tuck

spud crawler
Mudside,

what are the specs on your waggy? I have had mine in some tipsy situations before, and I layed it on its side once. All that heavy body makes for a lot of body roll.

Moon

It is an '87 gw and everything is stock basicaly but the lift. It has 4in springs in the front with a spring over a flat top knuckle on the pass. side so that a tj cross over stearing arm would fit. drop pitman arm and some custom stearing arm and tie rod work. but nothing to hard to do. extended brake lines relocated tcase suport extended drive lines tera quick dissconects and 6in springs in the rear with a 3in block to make it sit level because the front springs were only suposto be 2in springs but oh well and 35in goodyear mtr's on 15x8 in wheels for now oh and rs9000s wish i would have got some thing else but the project took allmost 6 months to I took what I could get. want to lower the crawl ratio some how gears or tcase lockers probly arb's winch and a rear tire carrer oh and efi but that will be in the future. but not to far off