tire grooving tool

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Basically if someone wants to borrow them I'm cool, but I would do the same thing as checker.. You pay me what they cost and as long as they return in like condition I give the cash back. I have 2 of them and a few different size heads, I can get you what size blades you want for what they cost me. You will need a couple blades per 33" tire.

Looks like you can get them for about $70 with 1 head and your about $15 per extra head. Worth buying if you want to grove your tires, I misplaced mine and bought a second. They work really good, I don't know how much better the $350 ones are but for how good they work I wouldn't spend the extra money.

Last edited:

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
I agree that the 55-70 dollar units work really good for the typical offroad guy and are worth the investment. They can be a bit rough to use in cold weather though!!! (Est twice the blade use if tires are less than 64 or 70 deg)

whatroad

Whatroad
Thanks i would love to use your groover but i rarely make it down to Spanish fork. If that's ok i will hit you up in the spring when the tires are warm. That way i can save a few bucks