TJ 3 link??

rwalk

I just noticed I broke a weld on my passenger side front UCA bracket, is it possible to just remove this arm for now and run the 2 lowers and driver side upper? It seems like there are kits that are made to run this way, just want to make sure it won't be an issue with my teraflex kit (long arm lowers with stock length uppers)

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
You SHOULD be fine to drive it for a little while...I'd certainly get it fixed though. The part that would worry me is your single upper link using a pretty small bushing, with a pretty small (10mm) bolt. Any of the kits that are designed to be a 3 link will use a different joint with a larger bolt. It would really suck to hit the brakes, break that bolt, and have your axle roll forward and break everything else instead of stopping you as you expect it to. :eek:

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
^^^What Carl said. I ran my JK with one upper for a couple days while I waited on some parts. I had no issues but only drove back and fourth to work just to make sure I wasn't pushing it.

rwalk

Sounds good, thanks guys. I got the ok to do it from John over at Impulse Off Road too. Looks like there will be a new teraflex housing in my future though

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk