Wanted TJ build parts

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I have a friend looking to start a mild build on his totally stock TJ. He's looking for:

1. A 3" short arm lift.
  2. A rear Dana 44 and high pinion Dana 30 axle. (Would love to find axles that are geared w/ 4.88's and possibly locked.)
  3. Possibly some seats in good shape.

May be interested in a 231 with a SYE, matching driveshaft and TeraLow 4 to 1, if anyone has one of those.

He's in SLC, so local parts are a big bonus.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Being in AZ, I dont know if this will help much, but I have the Rock Krawler 3” short arm lift I removed from my jeep two weeks ago. Lots of good parts from it that can be put back in service without needing anything. Also, my buddy just put in a Dana 44 front axle so his 30 is available. Great axle with an arb and lower gears.

Greg

Admin
Being in AZ, I dont know if this will help much, but I have the Rock Krawler 3” short arm lift I removed from my jeep two weeks ago. Lots of good parts from it that can be put back in service without needing anything. Also, my buddy just put in a Dana 44 front axle so his 30 is available. Great axle with an arb and lower gears.

Yeah, location may hurt the deal... but you never know. What part of AZ are you again?

How much for the RE lift? Springs, shocks, control arms, anything else?

Is your buddies 30 high pinion? Sounds nicely built... any idea what he'd want for it?

Greg

Admin
Don’t want to step on any other deals but I’ll also be up grading my tj this weekend to tons so my 37 s low pinion 30 w/4.56 and arb as well as 44 rear factory limited slip 4.56s will be available

Post up some prices and I'll pass the info on! I'm pretty sure he wants a HP 30, but if it's geared and locked already....

AaronPaige

I’m not even sure what to ask, I can get some pictures and more information there still in the Jeep so testing can be arranged, what ever is fare for both parties, in the last 3 k miles probably less I replaced all steering and alloy brand ball joints

Greg

Admin
I’m not even sure what to ask, I can get some pictures and more information there still in the Jeep so testing can be arranged, what ever is fare for both parties, in the last 3 k miles probably less I replaced all steering and alloy brand ball joints

I know he was hoping for 4.88's (it's a 4 cyl TJ) and high pinion, but pencil out the price and I'll pass it along.

I know for the rear, he really wanted a locker...

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Yeah, location may hurt the deal... but you never know. What part of AZ are you again?

How much for the RE lift? Springs, shocks, control arms, anything else?

Is your buddies 30 high pinion? Sounds nicely built... any idea what he'd want for it?
Lets say $300 for the lift. I'll get some pictures up of what all I have.

I'll talk to my buddy and see what he wants for the axle, and get all the info on it.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
So I talked to my buddy down here. He has a lp d30 with 4.56 gears, arb, cromo shafts, warn diff skid thingy, and some aftermarket brackets. Complete rotor to rotor with stock steering. It had an RE long arm lift. He didn’t have any pictures of it to send me but I’m sure it looks like all the rest.

He also has these five 35” wheels/tires.

6D3B9691-114E-4F47-A56E-84D940C87A26.jpegEE56F831-498F-48B6-A22E-5EF4EDAC7619.jpegB2C14192-9ED6-4BB3-AD74-1F9A1593E9DB.jpeg

The spare is an old, never used mtr. The others are all mtz with a ton of tread.

He only wants $2k for all of it. 😳

He has 4.56 gears for a d44 he can throw in if that is the other axle being built.