TJ coil spacers 3/4"-2" lift for cheap

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Looking for some spacers for a Jeep tj. The budget boost lift things. If you just have fronts or rears that is okay to. They need to be cheap as I am using them for a not going on a jeep project and am not sure if they will work or not. Let me know what you have thanks.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Does color matter? I have some blemish ones (both 1" and 2") that I'd let you have cheap. I think a few reds and some blacks. Let me know how many you need (and what size preferred) and I can check.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
color doesn't matter at all. Blem would be fine and size doesn't matter that much. I would prefer them to be the same size but it wouldn't be that big of a deal if they werent. I could cut them down if needed.

DerekM

formerly dirk124
I saw some on rebeloffroad.com in the garage sale section for $10 yesterday. They may still be there.

Edit: Yep they are still there.

1995zj

I'm addicted
I'm busy tonight, but anytime tomorrow works or possibly this weekend. Just give me a call and we can work it out.

eight oh 1 867 one eight 54

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Yes. Sorry I couldn't get there this Weekend. I was in class all Saturday. I will get intouch when you get in town again