Wanted TJ/LJ Hood, Grill, Fenders

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
These are the next items on my wish list. I need them to be in really good shape. I don't want to have to do any body work on them. Thanks.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
How cut are they? Could I still get a stock flare on them? And how cheap are we talking? I might be able to at least use them for mock up.

I'll get some pics today.... I could still put my 6" xenon flares on them.... The original plan was to cut them so that the flare covered the cut, pull the flares on wheeling weekends.... I went a little high on the top so with the flares on there's a bit of a gap.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
James, the gap might be a deal braker. If the mounting holes were redrilled, I wonder if the flare could be moved up a bit to sit flush with the fender, and cover the gap? What's your price on them?

Drstrange, what's your price on these? Sounds like what I want.

James, the gap might be a deal braker. If the mounting holes were redrilled, I wonder if the flare could be moved up a bit to sit flush with the fender, and cover the gap? What's your price on them?

Drstrange, what's your price on these? Sounds like what I want.

They might be covered If the holes are moved up....
Need the inner fenders too? How about 50 bucks for inner & outer fenders.
I'm gonna hold on to the flares for now....

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Oh, has anyone noticed a big difference between the oem parts and aftermarket? I can get aftermarket pretty cheap.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
FYI, There is no such thing as an aftermarket TJ grill. (or to my knowledge any Jeep grill).
All are Mopar.
Jeep DOES NOT license the grill to be stamped elsewhere, so if you find a copy, you can be sure it's pure crap.

There are only aftermarket overlays.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Omix-Ada is licensed for some grills, just not TJs, it would seem.

Anyone know of a TJ in a junk yard around slc?