Wanted TJ parts - Seats, SYE, CV rear driveshaft, control arms, shocks, etc.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I need some parts for a 2002 TJ - Jeep has a 4.0, 5-spd, and a D35 rear.

I need a set of seats (all 3 would be great, but I'd settle for just the drivers side if it is in GOOD shape.) Interior is dark grey, but I can cover the seats if you have a different color.

Slip yoke eliminator for a NP231, and the accompanying CV driveshaft.

I'd also like a set of adjustable lower control arms. I could use some decent shape stock upper arms as well.

I need a full set of shocks too - NO Skyjcakers, cheap ProComps, Ranchos, ... I'd like a decent ride.

I could be interested in any other parts you may have as well. Keep in mind, I'm CHEAP.;)

Whatcha got?:)

N8RB8R

Hey Bryson, I have a tom woods 1310 cv rear but the slip end runs a 1330 joint. I will have to check the length on it. A Dana 35 1330 yoke should be easy to find. Let me know if your interested.

JIMBOB

Sorry I don't have anything for you personally but I thought I'd point out that sparky's got a 231 out of a YJ with a SYE installed for $250 on the drivetrain section. Just a SYE kit alone would cost you dang near $250.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I have the shocks and if you want a 2 inch budget lift... and a trany lowering kit as well... and the bump stops for a 2 inch lift...

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Thanks guys... I have a lift already, and I did pick up a t-case with SYE. I found a driveshaft that fits, but it is about an inch shorter than I'd like it to be (don't laugh, it's not funny...;))
Nate - If the CV end of that driveshaft you have is more appropriate than my current one, I'd be interested for sure. I already have the 1310 slip end... Let me know the length.

I picked up a set of used shocks that will get me by, but I could be interested in some nicer ones. I also found an adjustable trackbar, and scored a set of adjustable control arms.
John - What are the shocks you have?

The big thing now is the seats - the current drivers seat has a cushion that has been fattied-out, and I think the frame is broken in the seat back. Although not terribly comfortable, it is still functional. But, I don't know how safe it is. The passenger side and the rear seat are in good shape, just dirty.

I'd also consider some cheap bumpers, sliders, body armor, geared/locked replacement axle assemblies (NO Dana 35s :)) bikini top, Wind Jammer, etc...

N8RB8R

Bryson I have a bikini, duster, windjammer and hardware in tan. Let me know if your interested it is all like new barely used. Also have a jeep instatrunk and roll bar padding that match. I will let you know on the driveshaft.

I have a set of seats and also a rear seat that are in fairly good condition i could get you some pics if you want they are tan color. I also have a K&N cold air intake system that is used but complete. Email me you email and i will send some pictures over
drew@cbioffroadfab.com