TJ Roll Bar Upgrade

Johnny4X4

okay time to upgrade the roll bar.

I added a rock hard across the rear bar a few years ago but that was as far as i went. so what do you think is the best plan?

Rock Hard 4x4 Cage kit $526.99

Who has it, do you like it, is there something better?

What have you paid for a Full Custom Job and where did you get it done?

Thanks
Johnny

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Ben Hanks Racing in Sandy is building a custom cage for my TJ project right now. I don't have any pics, but I bet if you stop by they'd show you what they're doing with it. It's going to be pretty simple, but very strong. They are tieing the cage into the frame, to ensure it holds together during a roll.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I have the full kit; I like it, but then I've never had to USE it. If I had it to do over, I would do a full cage for not much more $'s... In fact, I'll sell you my RH cage and I'll do the full cage ;) But it is nice and I do hear compliments a lot on it.....

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Ben Hanks Racing in Sandy is building a custom cage for my TJ project right now. I don't have any pics, but I bet if you stop by they'd show you what they're doing with it. It's going to be pretty simple, but very strong. They are tieing the cage into the frame, to ensure it holds together during a roll.

Pics of the cage are now up, see them here-

TJ Roll Cage build

soda blaster

I have the full kit; I like it, but then I've never had to USE it. If I had it to do over, I would do a full cage for not much more $'s... In fact, I'll sell you my RH cage and I'll do the full cage ;) But it is nice and I do hear compliments a lot on it.....

Does your top still fit and work with the full kit, would a soft top fit and work?