TJ seats

hes4u

Well I've decided to change the seats in my TJ over the winter. Do you guys have any recommendation and leads on good quality suspension seats? Thanks.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
You definitely won't regret investing in a quality suspension seat. I love PRP's, and feel they have products that fit most people's needs. Is this a daily driver? We used the premier high back in a DD for a few years, and while extremely comfortable, they are a little difficult to get in and out of. I would seriously consider their daily driver line if that's your TJ's primary purpose.

Check out their product line here :)

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I put the Corbeau Baja RS in my jeep last year and have loved them. On long trips my wifes lower back usually gets sore, but since I put these seats in, I have not heard a single complaint.

mierdota

i love my corbeaus that i just put in my tj i made some really cool seat brackets for them to bolt to the stock seat brackets cuz i did not want to pay almost 100 bucks each for them from corbeau I can post some pics of the brackets i can mill words or designs in them on our cnc machine

LuckynickelTJ

Am I going to roll?
I put in the Corbeau Ultra SS, definitely worth every penny spent on the trail. Driving around everyday, good, but just hard to get in and out of a lot.

Bart

I've run both the Corbeaus and the PRPs in buggies. I really liked both, but if you have the extra funding go for the PRPs. If you don't you'll not be unhappy with the Corbeaus.

MRJ

Just a user
I ran Mastercraft Rubicon seats for a couple of years. I loved those seats. We sell Twisted Stich seats. They are made in america like the PRPs. I have two styes at the shop if you would liek to look at them.

Caleb

I've run both the Corbeaus and the PRPs in buggies. I really liked both, but if you have the extra funding go for the PRPs. If you don't you'll not be unhappy with the Corbeaus.
I agree with Bart. I ran the PRPs in my buggy and Corbeaus in my TJ adn the PRPs were way nicer, but the Corbeau wasn't a horrible seat. If you have the funds, I'd go with the PRPs in a heart beat.