TJ springs for Zuke Mod

Silly Willy

Hey,

I'm looking into doing the zuke mod to my new (to me) 99 Tacoma.

I'm looking for some used stock TJ springs i can get a hold of for fairly cheap. I'm just wanting to try out the mod to see how it feels before i do actual cutting/welding etc to make it a more permanent install.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I have some rear tj springs that I think are 4 inch lift you can have. Or I have a full set of stock JK rubi springs you can have for $20.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
That's the one.

I didn't like it on my '86. It definitely improved the ride over the saggy leaves alone, but the coil would compress well before complete stuffage. I didn't use TJ springs and those are skinnier, maybe you'll have better luck.

Silly Willy

That's the one.

I didn't like it on my '86. It definitely improved the ride over the saggy leaves alone, but the coil would compress well before complete stuffage. I didn't use TJ springs and those are skinnier, maybe you'll have better luck.

everything I've read into it TJ springs work best because they add a little help but give as well so you get lift, and such without sacrificing stuffage. I figure its worth a shot, and almost anything's better than my negative arch in my stock springs.