TJ Tubs/Frames/Related Parts

Bart

Good luck with the sale Nate. Glad to hear you're moving to a buggy. I was worried you were scrapping everything. You don't have a belly up for sale do you?

N8RB8R

Good luck with the sale Nate. Glad to hear you're moving to a buggy. I was worried you were scrapping everything. You don't have a belly up for sale do you?
Hey Bart, I have an 03 up belly pan on my frame and you could probably make that work.

DsmRacing

Do u still have the tubs? What's the best deal u will do each one and what exactly will they come with? If not I need Tj rear seat brackets, just front, yj rear seat brackets, emergency cable mount setup that attaches the cables under the tub, and the bracket that shifts the transfer case.

Thanks chad

N8RB8R

Do u still have the tubs? What's the best deal u will do each one and what exactly will they come with? If not I need Tj rear seat brackets, just front, yj rear seat brackets, emergency cable mount setup that attaches the cables under the tub, and the bracket that shifts the transfer case.

Thanks chad
Give me a call and we can figure something out. I am willing to negotiate to get this stuff out of here. 801-360-fortyseventwenty

I also have pictures of the tubs on my phone that I could text.

Last edited:

N8RB8R

Some pics

Attachments

• IMG_0604[1].jpg
    IMG_0604[1].jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0691[1].JPG
    IMG_0691[1].JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0719[1].jpg
    IMG_0719[1].jpg