Tj/Unlimited Lifts, whats a good one?

pumpkinbronc

ONETONPUMPKIN
The wife got herself a Rubicon Unlimited and its in need of some ground clearance, I was just curious who makes the best lift for running 35's thats nice and flexy on the rocks. Give me some input cuz I am a little bit in the dark with these new jeeps, thanks.

pumpkinbronc

ONETONPUMPKIN
I've looked at there stuff and even have some of there joints on my bronco but I guess I am looking for input from someone who has this lift or others and what they like or don't like about them :)

HBZ

olywrestle said:
I did meet up with the guys from RockKrawler that were running a lift on their unlimited in Moab. If I remember right it was on 35's. Looked pretty sweet, he almost rolled it on the entrance to pritchett...

edit: To make that more clear, they were running a RockKrawler lift kit.....
http://www.rockkrawler.com/index.php

To be exact, that was a 7" Long Arm Coil Over on 37s!

:greg: :greg:

OCNORB

Supporting Member
pumpkinbronc said:
The wife got herself a Rubicon Unlimited and its in need of some ground clearance, I was just curious who makes the best lift for running 35's thats nice and flexy on the rocks. Give me some input cuz I am a little bit in the dark with these new jeeps, thanks.

A new Unlimited huh? Nice. We went down and drooled on 'em a couple of Sundays ago. Maybe next year.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Bar none, Rubicon Express. Their lifts, in my opinion, are one of the best made lifts out there. What good is a good lift without service and support - theirs is fantastic! While other companies require you to return the damaged item for warranty, RE doesn't. They send you the new part, and you simply return the bad one. One way you are down for 2+ weeks and the other you aren't down at all! Then, to make matters even worse, they fight with you on rather it's covered or not!! So now you are buying new parts and pushing the 3 week mark....

Granted, their lifts are also one of the most expensive on the market. But most of their items are made of Chromoly, while others use DOM tubing. You toss a Rubicon Express Long Arm kit on your unlimited and you won't be dissapointed!!!! Ride, handling, flex....You get it all.

While I do sell others, I don't have near the luck and satisfaction I get with Rubicon Express and Currie Enterprises. The other lifts are either junk or over priced for what you get. I've yet to see any major problems from either of these two...

Gs_Jeep

Tera LCG

I have a Tera LCG kit. 4 link front and rear.The sytem also eliminates the front and rear trac bar. It flexes very well and the ride is good as well. It is much stonger than some of teraflex's earlier lift.The bad thing is that it is not a bolt on it needs to be welded but I did my and it was not that difficult. It is also pretty spendy.I also did the high steer aswell.

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 7