TJ What do ya think

neagtea

Supporting Member
I have been a little busy the past few months.
2001 TJ, 102" wheel base, A few suspension mods, Dana 60's, Atlas, Ram assist,flat belly pan, blah blah blah.

Attachments

• DSCF0014 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0014 (Small).JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCF0019 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0019 (Small).JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF0023 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0023 (Small).JPG
    54 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

neagtea

Supporting Member
More

Attachments

• DSCF0016 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0016 (Small).JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 101 (Small).JPG
    101 (Small).JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 5 (Small).JPG
    5 (Small).JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCF0002 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0002 (Small).JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCF0010 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0010 (Small).JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 85

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Looks nice. How much body lift did you have to do to get the flat skid plate? How much did you move the rear axle back, and did you have to go to a custom gas tank to fit it?

Bart

Love it, love it, love it. I see this and it makes me think I should keep my tub the way it is and just stretch the wheel base.

What gas tank are you running back there?

neagtea

Supporting Member
It is the Gen right "comp extreme". (this is a serious work of art, It would have taken me a few weeks to build it from scratch) The comp extreme lets the axle go back further than a BTF unit. 2.0 x 14 fox 7/8 shaft shocks. When ya do a flat skid with a atlas you need a 1" body lift and some massaging also a 1" lift on the motor mounts. The rear axle is moved 6" back and the front is pushed 1" forward. Also thanks Mike your joints and links Kick Ass. 37" crawlers were the tire choice. This thing Is nice to drive on rough trails with a lot of cross grain as ya can move at a decent pace instead of walking speed which gets ya to the next obstacle with out wearing a old guy out. I like the flat skid and raised link mounts for the breakover angle without getting hung up on everything. Next up tig weld the ORF cage that was in the jeep or build new. ( at a decent speed off road the ORF cage sounds like your kids swinging on a swing set in the back yard with loose screws)
Oh yea rock monkey I miss being a hockey dad too.
Jeff

Last edited:

neagtea

Supporting Member
The ram is behind the axle.
I lost track of how much is invested. I delivered it to the owner wed. and I haven't put a pencil to the total price. I would say over 40K with the price of the jeep included.