Tminus5 benefit concert for a sick little girl - Abby Wardell - You can donate too.

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
Abby Wardell is a fellow student in the same class as my oldest daughter. She is in need of a couple of different surgeries, including a heart transplant. I'm thinking donations will be used for expensive aftercare/medication. I'll provide links so you can read all the info yourself.

Tminus5 page link for the concert

PayPal donation link

Abby's Mom's blog
We would love for you to join us on April 21st, 2012 for a benefit concert and silent auction for Abby. Her school and class has put this evening together to help raise money for Abby's medical costs. The night will feature the Utah local band, T minus 5. T minus 5 is an acapella band and are fantastic at what they do! The auction will include some great items--both large and small. Please plan on joining us for a wonderful evening. It is being held at Ogden High School's newly refurbished auditorium from 7PM to 10 PM on April 21st. You can purchase tickets in advance at www.tminus5.com and tickets are $10!

This is a video made by one of the students in their class.
[youtube]NH2LwJ70Hf8[/youtube]

Personally, I can't make this event due to being at work. My wife and kids will be there though. Anything that you can do I'm sure they would appreciate. Take the family to the concert, or make a PayPal donation.

Thanks,
Dan.

PS Admin, if this is inappropriate, please delete.

Last edited:

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
Thanks!

Also, KSL did some kind of interviews in their class today. Sounds like it took up most of the day. Interesting to see what they have on TV, or what they might put on KSL.com.

This is an effort put on by the kids for Abby. I'm just posting this info in case someone here can help.

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
Supposedly she's in surgery right now getting a heart transplant. If they do hearts on an 'urgency of need' basis, I can only assume she's sicker then we were lead to believe.

I have a Word doc. about this little girl. A goal she has for an accomplishment in life is to live for 5 beyond her heart transplant. Twelve year old children shouldn't have to have a goal like that. It's just wrong!!!

Trust me here too, I'm just a messenger.

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
This benefit concert and silent auction is tomorrow night. Saturday, April 21, @7:00 at the refurbished Ogden High School Auditorium. Anything you can do to help this family out would be greatly appreciated.