To Anyone That Knows Samigrrl - Brittany Vincent

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
OMG!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. From the few times I have met her she was a very nice person. I hope you are doing ok. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Shawn

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
wow. this is so sad. I only met her a couple of times, at the trailer build up in Kamas, and she also used to work with my wife at Overstock.com. She was always a pleasure to chat with, I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
:-\ That's horrible, Brittany was a wonderful person. If there's any way we can help you at this time of need, feel free to ask. She will be missed by all that knew her.

TigerStripe40

Arrogant Bastard
Myself and Bobbi, SammiGrrl's closest friend, went and saw Shmoesmith today.
I have known both SammiGrrl and Shmoesmith for 10 years or so.

Shmoesmith isn't taking it well and REALLY needs the support of his friends and family right now.

This is completely and totally mind boggling.
There were absolutly no signs of this happening.
SammiGrrl was Shmoesmiths Joy.

I am devastated by this.
Shmoesmith even more so.

I will miss you Britt.

Last edited:
X

XT Utah

Like everyone else, I'm very sorry for your loss. Please PM me if you need to talk. :(

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i saw her just last month, talked for abit and invited her out to wheel... i'm so sorry...

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
:eek: WOW!!!! I met you guys out on Constrictor. I'm speachless, really. Take care of yourself!!!!!!! Go talk to a professional ASAP, as well. We don't need two of you gone... Not that I'm implying anything, but a pro can really help you through this better than sitting at home wishing it never happened - You'll have ~70 years of that later....

I miss Brit....

And Doug too...

I used to talk to both of them on Messenger daily, and go caving or wheeling with them when I could.

Anyone talked to Doug recently?
We grew apart after this all happened, I wanted to help but always felt I making things worse so I backed off. This is my first visit back to RME since it happened...

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
What a bad thread to revive - total downer! Update it when you talk to Doug so we can know how he's doing.... I couldn't imagine a close friend doing this, let alone my own wife. I hope he's well.

Greg

Admin
I miss Brit....

And Doug too...

I used to talk to both of them on Messenger daily, and go caving or wheeling with them when I could.

Anyone talked to Doug recently?
We grew apart after this all happened, I wanted to help but always felt I making things worse so I backed off. This is my first visit back to RME since it happened...

I miss having Brit around here too... Doug hasn't posted since this thread, can't say I blame him as that would be very hard to deal with, they were both quite active on here for a long time.

Perhaps we can turn this around, what do you remember about Brit that made you smile? I liked how she wasn't afraid to say exactly what she was thinking, she was a real straight shooter and I respected that about her. Anyone remember the 'Pimp my sister' thread that Brit started? I ended up going out on a blind/double date with Brit and Doug after they set me up with Debbie. I think we talked more about wheelin, RME and the other people on here, and not enough about single-lonely Debbie... needless to say, there wasn't a 2nd date. :D

TigerStripe40

Arrogant Bastard
I am a close friend of Dougs.
In fact, I have been with him every step of the way since the funeral.
I have been living with him for over a year now as his roommate.

Doug is doing pretty well. Not a day goes by that he doesn't talk about Britt, but he's over the worst part.

Doug hasn't done much wheeling or caving since, as that was something that both Doug and Britt did alot of together.

He's been doing alot of backpacking, snowboarding and mountain biking.

the first six months were pretty tough for him (and me).

Greg

Admin
I am a close friend of Dougs.
In fact, I have been with him every step of the way since the funeral.
I have been living with him for over a year now as his roommate.

Doug is doing pretty well. Not a day goes by that he doesn't talk about Britt, but he's over the worst part.

Doug hasn't done much wheeling or caving since, as that was something that both Doug and Britt did alot of together.

He's been doing alot of backpacking, snowboarding and mountain biking.

the first six months were pretty tough for him (and me).

Good to hear that you've been there for him, you're a real friend James. :)