To Anyone That Knows Samigrrl - Brittany Vincent

Lifelong Jeeper

I miss having Brit around here too... Doug hasn't posted since this thread, can't say I blame him as that would be very hard to deal with, they were both quite active on here for a long time.

Perhaps we can turn this around, what do you remember about Brit that made you smile? I liked how she wasn't afraid to say exactly what she was thinking, she was a real straight shooter and I respected that about her. Anyone remember the 'Pimp my sister' thread that Brit started? I ended up going out on a blind/double date with Brit and Doug after they set me up with Debbie. I think we talked more about wheelin, RME and the other people on here, and not enough about single-lonely Debbie... needless to say, there wasn't a 2nd date. :D

Great spin Greg. You always know the right way to get things on track!

I grew up with a Brittany Vincent, but I don't know if we're talking the same one or not. In elementary school her name was Brittany Elsmore and then her mom got divorced and took her maiden name back. That was a long time ago and I might be talking about the wrong person but the Brittany I knew was very fun loving and laughed a lot. I'm sure that many can remember her in similar light. Tough one Doug. My sentiments to you and yours and God bless.

I am a close friend of Dougs.
In fact, I have been with him every step of the way since the funeral.
I have been living with him for over a year now as his roommate.

Doug is doing pretty well. Not a day goes by that he doesn't talk about Britt, but he's over the worst part.

Doug hasn't done much wheeling or caving since, as that was something that both Doug and Britt did alot of together.

He's been doing alot of backpacking, snowboarding and mountain biking.

the first six months were pretty tough for him (and me).

Good to hear from you James. I haven't been in touch with you much since either. The hardest part for me was I really didn't spend much time with either of them except for Caving and Wheelin. I am glad to hear he has great people like you that have been able to stick with him. Tell him hi for me.

My kids remember Britt everytime we go toe SE Utah, and we can never pass over a cattle guard without honking so we dont smush the little chipmunks fingers that are doing pullups on the cattle guard. I dont know where Britt came up with that one, but it has certainly stuck with my boys.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Good to hear from you James. I haven't been in touch with you much since either. The hardest part for me was I really didn't spend much time with either of them except for Caving and Wheelin. I am glad to hear he has great people like you that have been able to stick with him. Tell him hi for me.

My kids remember Britt everytime we go toe SE Utah, and we can never pass over a cattle guard without honking so we dont smush the little chipmunks fingers that are doing pullups on the cattle guard. I dont know where Britt came up with that one, but it has certainly stuck with my boys.

I think I will use that in remembrance of her.. even tho I didnt know her I dont think, i love it!