To Damn close to home

offroaddave

It's just one term!
:eek: umm that would suck. Got a big dog at your house?

Yes. And a daughter.:(

AND it gets worse. His sister is a regisered sex offender and also lives at the same house across the street from me.

UDC's web site sucks but you can find it with http://corrections.utah.gov/asp-bin/sonar.asp

Martena Lee

It gets even better but I'm becoming very upset.

It will be like jumping aroud on a checker board trick or treating around my neighborhood.

its nice that you can view the registered sex offenders to know who they are, but its scary knowing not all sex offenders are registered and they could be just about anyone!! i see some walk by my house that i swear are sex offenders.. its hard for me to let my daughter play outside alone in my locked fenced in yard... i miss the days when i grew up and it didnt matter how .long you was outside playing

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I cannot imagine living in this situation. Our kids play outside all the time. We live in a cul-de-sac, and know all our neighbors. Our kids are constantly in our neighbors houses, and their kids are always in our house. It would be intolerable to have to keep kids inside because your neighbors are dangerous.

You almost hope that guy breaks into your house so you can put an end to the problem... :(

roverrocks

All I can say is
"un-freaking-believable"....! :eek:
It is the stinking ultra-liberal world we are forced to live and which has developed over the last 50 years. The creeps and human maggots rule us and terrorize us. They have rights that decent citizens do not as we are forced to coddle and "sympathize" with their "sexual plight" that they are seemingly not held responsible for. It is "society's fault" not their own. LOL

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
In a round about but all too prolonged way, the system finally worked. Legislation was passed with this guy specifically in mind. Hopefully they can stick him with a felony and get this guy off the streets.