To the highest bidder:

embabe

My own epidemic!
One world class secretary!! ;)

Ok... so I really need a new job, and I'm fabulous at secretarial work and I'm really hard-working and organized. I'm also a quick learner, so if you have a job that needs filling, I might be able to learn. Please, please, PLEASE help me out guys!!

TIA :D

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
embabe said:
One world class secretary!! ;)

Ok... so I really need a new job, and I'm fabulous at secretarial work and I'm really hard-working and organized. I'm also a quick learner, so if you have a job that needs filling, I might be able to learn. Please, please, PLEASE help me out guys!!

TIA :D

Federal government always has job openings. Check out this site. usajobs.gov Hope this helps! KENNETH !!

74highboy

if your willing to drive to kearns i know the tunex i work at is looking for somone to run the front desk

R

rockdog

Doctors office my wife works at has a billing sec. spot open now. Twenty four hours a week. He's an ihc doctor. So you'd be working for ihc.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I don't know how much my work has to offer, but I know they will be looking for a new service cashier soon. Two of the current ones are pregnant and moving away! Then again I don't know if its worth it to you....I work at menlove dodge/toyota btw...

embabe

My own epidemic!
Where in Kearns? I'd think about it...

As for IHC... I've been applying to a afew of the jobs here and there because they offer awesome benefits, and I need awesome benefits... at least health insurance...

74highboy

54th south 42nd west its a drive you would work 5 days a week 8-6 with an hour lunch im not sure what the pay is