Today I Want This....

Pile of parts

That is a nice truck. I met the owner earlier this year when I bought a drivetrain he was going to put in it but decided not to. Now it will go in my old truck... hopefully.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Megacab JK
1D68B9A0-E531-4D45-A87C-C0DF0C851690_zps23gzh8hh.png

idahoyj

I'm going to look at this thing tonight. I want it BAD, but my wife it right (she usually is) I don't need another project.....
It runs and drives, but its been sitting for about a year. There is no bed on it anymore. In my dreams, I would stretch the frame and build a bed long enough to haul a Jeep!

1969_international_crew_cab_3_lgw.jpg

idahoyj

I'm going to look at this thing tonight. I want it BAD, but my wife it right (she usually is) I don't need another project.....
It runs and drives, but its been sitting for about a year. There is no bed on it anymore. In my dreams, I would stretch the frame and build a bed long enough to haul a Jeep!

View attachment 107602

Better get it before Cheston does! But it's not like he has anything small enough to fit on the back! ;)

The second largest reason I haven't bought this rig is the tires. Anyone have advice here?

Attachments

• IMG_4149.JPG
    IMG_4149.JPG
    881.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4157.JPG
    IMG_4157.JPG
    762.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4151.JPG
    IMG_4151.JPG
    766.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4155.JPG
    IMG_4155.JPG
    810.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4156.JPG
    IMG_4156.JPG
    928.6 KB · Views: 38

idahoyj

Man, that thing is too cool. What are they asking? Too bad the bed is gone.
He's asking $3k. He moved out of state and hasn't seen it for almost two years. I think he still pictures it running and driving. When they took the flat bed off, apparently the fuel tank went with it.
The best part is the dome light!

Attachments

• IMG_4154.JPG
    IMG_4154.JPG
    706 KB · Views: 37