Today I Want This....

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I've wanted one of those my whole life. It wasn't until recently that I realized it was because I'm an 80's child, and really I would just look like Joe Dirt if I had one..

I've had two third gens... I'm not sure I could drive one very long any more due to seating position and how that sets my knees but I still like them. They are VERY flawed cars but I've always loved the z28/IROC styling

mbryson

Supporting Member
....3rd Gens are the mullet bullet. Just make sure you get a v6 with window louvers.

Some of us can't grow a mullet any longer. The v6 and 4 cyl rigs are chick cars.... louvers or not (even if they have Rockford Fosgate subs under them). Frankly with current power levels of "LS" type motors and similar, the TPI and TBI engines in these cars are WEAK. The 235-245 HP 5.7L TPI was AWESOME for the era. That's what would be fun. Build something mild looking like the above and have it be an animal to smoke the Subi fanboys and give legit fast stuff a surprising run

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Some of us can't grow a mullet any longer. The v6 and 4 cyl rigs are chick cars.... louvers or not (even if they have Rockford Fosgate subs under them). Frankly with current power levels of "LS" type motors and similar, the TPI and TBI engines in these cars are WEAK. The 235-245 HP 5.7L TPI was AWESOME for the era. That's what would be fun. Build something mild looking like the above and have it be an animal to smoke the Subi fanboys and give legit fast stuff a surprising run

Isn't that what Dempsey is building?

mbryson

Supporting Member
WINNER!!!!

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=37896017&cat=143&lpid=1&search=&ad_cid=8

922572-1451015703-518554.jpg