Today's Snow Wheelin Trip Pic's!!

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by Shawn
Looks like fun, what trail is that?

You picked a good day.:)

The trail was one up on murdock basin. It starts just above provo river falls and goes down past broadhead meadows. It was one of the best winter days i've had.:cool:

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Holy crap that looks like a lot of fun! I'm surprised there was no closed gate, etc. like up American Fork Canyon. I'm assuming that most of your journey today was on what we consider a boring graded road in the summertime, right? So did you get stuck ever? Pull out the winch? Any snowmobiler's giving you funny looks?

EZ

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by EZRhino
Holy crap that looks like a lot of fun! I'm surprised there was no closed gate, etc. like up American Fork Canyon. I'm assuming that most of your journey today was on what we consider a boring graded road in the summertime, right? So did you get stuck ever? Pull out the winch? Any snowmobiler's giving you funny looks?

EZ

I'm sure the forest service will close the gate soon:( . but there is plenty of places down lower, the trail started around 9000 ft. The trail in the summer is one step above graded road. I got stuck twice breaking trail a small tug from a strap and I was going again. I did'nt use my winch but some of the group behind me used there's a couple of times.(a strap would have worked faster) As for the snowmobilers, Ya they we're wondering what we we're doing 15 miles up the canyon from the last set of auto tracks.:D

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by Greg
Tracy!! Thats too cool! How long before it becomes undriveable? Snow wheeling GETS IT!

Greg, Thats what is cool about the mountains up here the elevations range from 6 to 10 thousand feet, we start up high like yesterday and go to lower trails as we get more snow. We should get at least 2 or 3 more good trips in before it gets to deep. So it your truck done yet? When are you going with us?:D

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Greg, we are going to try again sometime soon i'll post early this time.

Von, I was wondering where you 've been hiding:cool: We would love to have you along.

Ollie, in january the snow will probably be a thousand feet deep and even the cruiser would get stuck:D

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
it wouldnt be the first time she has been stuck in snow./..
thats what i thought anyway, but you would know best...

this s@#t sucks...
i dont have my truck and there is no hills for miles
and then i'll finally get home and there will be way to much pucking snow:mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited: