Tools/rigs stolen from TeraFlex

JoeT

Was that truck Cody's? Did you ever find your banners and stuff for the SEMA show? Security cameras are so cheap now and easy to setup and run through your network to save on a server. Its time to do it.

Nope it was another employee's MJ and he just bought it last week from a co-worker. There was 2 MJ's here with JK axles. Banners are still MIA.

M

muddyjeep

DOG DAMN THIEVES!!!!!!!! I hope something horrible happens to these AHOLES! Like rolling over and burning to death! Sounds like its wheelers stealing from other wheelers! WTF!!!!!
THAT WILL NOT TOLERATED! Should end in a hanging!

Last edited by a moderator:

Caleb

Did someone forget to lock a door? Does Tera not even have an alarm system? To get away with that much stuff from inside tells me either someone forgot to lock a door/set an alarm or someone knew what they were doing and what they were after. -_-

Sucks man, hope the stuff is recovered. Like mentioned, the rigs will most likely turn up beat to shit and in a ditch somewhere. The tools will be the tough ones to hunt down/identify.

M

muddyjeep

This is why thieves should be shot instead of just arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ID Bronco

DOG DAMN THIEVES!!!!!!!! I hope something horrible happens to these AHOLES! Like rolling over and burning to death! Sounds like its wheelers stealing from other wheelers! WTF!!!!!
THAT WILL NOT TOLERATED! Should end in a hanging!

Easy, I hate this thives too, but it's property.
Now pedifiles, rapists, murders, polititions, that I can see.

Coco

You guys need some security cameras

That sucks!!

But security cameras dont slow theives down, Watts Automotive in AF (we do all there liftes, tires, wheels, etc just if your wondering) has had several trucks' tires/wheels stolen from time too time, They have shown up, with truck on bricks (literally) Trucks have had coil springs stolen, a bunch of stupid shiz.

Anyway I will keep my eyes open.