Toquerville Falls trip

Sasquatch_Adventures

The family and I took a little trip over to Toquerville Falls today. I recently moved from West Jordan to Southern Utah and this should be the first of many new trips for us.

This was a super easy dirt road with some pretty good views along the way. From the falls looks like there is some decent wheeling following along the river but we saved that for another day. Should be a nice place to take a break from the summer heat!

Here are some pics I took.

Cascadia

Undecided
Definitely an easy road anyone can take. Even airmanwilliams. ;) we went there last week in my gmc 3500. Not as soft of a ride as my tundra but the views were still the same. Awesome place to drive to or diet bike to.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Whats a Diet Bike??

I have shared with my wife how pretty is was there, and we will be making a return trip via SUV.

Sasquatch_Adventures

Definitely an easy road anyone can take. Even airmanwilliams. ;) we went there last week in my gmc 3500. Not as soft of a ride as my tundra but the views were still the same. Awesome place to drive to or diet bike to.

Yeah on the way out we seen a Honda Odyssey and a Hyundai Santa fe... Made for a good trip with my 1 year old.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
How do you find that place? Is is just a drive to the falls, check it out, and then leave or could it occupy a few hours playing around?

Basically in toquerville turn into spring drive and follow that road to the falls. If you take a F350 to them it takes 1.5hrs to get there (dirt rd is a bit rough for it) but we spent a couple hours there sinking around in the river. You could even keep following the rd and come out near cedar city as well.

Cascadia

Undecided
I was in my 3500 gmc and it took me about 30 minutes. I was cruising pretty good. It is a rough roadbut I was in shirty to get there before sundown.

smfulle

It's been a few years, but I have been to the Falls in my Dodge Caravan. My dad would drive his Buick in there. This is a fun place to escape the summer heat.

Sasquatch_Adventures

How do you find that place? Is is just a drive to the falls, check it out, and then leave or could it occupy a few hours playing around?

There are at least a few other trails down there as far as I seen, I'm not sure how hard they are but I'm told the other trail crosses the river a couple times and is a bit more fun.