Toy sunroof glass '85-88

marvin82

Rocking the Yota!
Looking for a replacement piece of sunroof glass from a '85-'88 toyota pickup or 4runner.

If you have one let me know what your asking.

Sent from magic wish granting phone

marvin82

Rocking the Yota!
Lookin for a non cracked version at the moment. Current one is cracked a lot... Thanks though!!

marvin82

Rocking the Yota!
Im willing to pay for
Shipping and well packaging! And insurance.....fair amount of insurance! Heck if it's packaged by a shipping company to get insured I'm cool with that as well!
Thanks man

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Heres what I got, Its off a 85 turbo toy extended cab. a few light scratches and it missing the latch. I would sell it for $30 plus whatever package and shipping costs. I could probably build a thin wood crate for it, not sure whats best. let me know what you think.

Attachments

• sunroof2.jpg
    sunroof2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 6
  • sunroof1.jpg
    sunroof1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

marvin82

Rocking the Yota!
Scratched is fine, mine is cracked quite a bit!! Looks good! Let me know how you want to package it, crate or maybe a radiator box with a lot of bubble wrap???? Zip is 83704. Once you figure shipping let me know and ill PayPal ya. (Assuming you take PayPal) where are you located? Might know someone local to arrange transport.....

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I live in Ephraim Utah, 84627, and my shop is in Centerfield, Ut 84622 I can probably build a small crate or use a glass box, and some foam or bubble wrap. Ill get a quote on shipping. yes I take paypal. My shop is actually a glass shop, I usually recieve glass rather than shipping it out, so I probably have some stuff I can package it with. Ill check on insurance too.

marvin82

Rocking the Yota!
It was a long shot.... I'm heading to Logan this weekend but don't have enough time to make it down that far without being missed....

Thanks man!

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
It was a long shot.... I'm heading to Logan this weekend but don't have enough time to make it down that far without being missed....

Thanks man!

I wont be around this weekend anyhow, racing a desert race this weekend in St. George.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
pm sent

$30 for glass
$23 for shipping ups ground(insured for $200)
$53 total

I can ship out friday if you let me know in the next couple days.