Toyota 22RE rebuilders in Utah?

trackhead

Looking for a 22RE truck, wondering about machine shops for possible future rebuilds.

Thanks.

Edit: Found a truck today that was recently rebuilt. Good to go. Thanks for the replies.

Last edited:

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I had mine rebuilt at Divinity (used to be the Toy Store) downtown. I got overcharged and they did crappy work, stay away from there.

Low Range

Off-Road Parts
We have done work with Cleggs here in Orem, on some of our Samurai heads and motors. I am sure they will take care of you with your 22RE.

Or if it is something you wanted to tackle yourself, we offer a selection of Toyota motor rebuild parts.

trackhead

Thanks! Found a 22RE today that was rebuilt recently, so hopefully I won't need anything for a LONG time.

2012-05-30_19-37-09_485.jpg

Picture1-5.png

Picture2-3.jpg

B2-Bomber

i can see that you got one, but in the future of the 200+ engines i've built the best results i've had were crankshaft grind, & metallizing co. on 300 w. in salt lake AKA "Crankshaft Grinders" they are old-school machinists that know how to do it and have been in business for decades. as opposed to the new way of doing things that seems to be just "pushing buttons on a computerized machine". they are O.G.