toyota boatsides?

choptopbII

Anyone here done it? i have a 3rd gen on 42's with a 23'' frame height. so i feel its necessary. But i wanna keep my windows fully functional, and im wondering if there is still room for seats and what to do for the brackets? Any opinion or pictures would help, i searched but didn't really find much. thanks guys! :)

B2-Bomber

i must hi-jack and ask about your screenname.....are you still a BII guy? or is that an old screenname made back when you had a rig you no longer have?

ricsrx

kyle I have thought about doing it on my next project, I cant wait to see if you can make it work.

choptopbII

kyle I have thought about doing it on my next project, I cant wait to see if you can make it work.

we need to go wheelin haha its been waay too long! I havent even taken this new truck out yet cause im constantly working on it. started out with toyota axles and 40's and now its getting tons and 42's haha

sabatoa1

I have seen a couple of them but they do not have doors. The Toyota's frame is aready so close to the outside of the truck that the boat sides would be real small, and you would have to cut out your body mounts. If you look at my build on here you will see what I am talking about. I cut everything but my floor out so you can see what you will have to work with.

choptopbII

I have seen a couple of them but they do not have doors. The Toyota's frame is aready so close to the outside of the truck that the boat sides would be real small, and you would have to cut out your body mounts. If you look at my build on here you will see what I am talking about. I cut everything but my floor out so you can see what you will have to work with.

I came across this guys build over on pirate and its really pretty much exactly what im trying to accomplish, as far as the boatsiding goes..

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/toyota-truck-4runner/1054083-toyota-build-round-3-3rd-gen.html

15325A62-C77D-41E2-9FDD-5A9F3A40413E-912-000000A9991807BC.jpg