toyota/buggy stuff

choptopbII

Got a few things laying around id like to get rid of.

1. 85 toyota front axle housing. fully trussed and armored. straight as an arrow, id like to get $150 for it.

2. 4'' trail gear front springs. fairly new, haven't really been wheeled on at all. $175 obo

3. Trail gear orbital valve was gonna use it on my buggy but went with something else *brand new* looking to get $280

4. 2 18'' nylon limiting straps never been used. They were too long for what i needed. ill take $40 for the pair.

5. toyota 3rd gen rear sliding window. $25 obo

6. lots of toyota sheet metal.... let me know what you are looking for and ill let you know if i have it or not.

Thanks! Call or text Kyle @ (801) six four three eight six two five

sixstringsteve

man, my timing is horrible. I'll need #1 and #2 in the next couple months. Got any pictures of the housing? Does it have knuckles and shafts, or is it just the housing?

choptopbII

I actually broke my phone that morning getting out of my truck at work so i didnt get anything until later that night :/ however i may have another axle for sale. it would be complete.. and 100% stock other than the 5:29s and lockrite... im just waiting for my dad to get motivated enough to bring his truck over so we can get started swapping in the new axles.

R

rockdog

Do you have any straight doors that would fit an 85? Not wanting to hijack this thread, but we will have front and rear axle for sale pretty soon.

littlyota

I actually broke my phone that morning getting out of my truck at work so i didnt get anything until later that night :/ however i may have another axle for sale. it would be complete.. and 100% stock other than the 5:29s and lockrite... im just waiting for my dad to get motivated enough to bring his truck over so we can get started swapping in the new axles.

Let me know if you go this route. I could use a straight one. Mine has been tweaked for while, no hurry.