Toyota Build--Now Improved---New Pics

193kyle

Got some more done this weekend. Rock sliders are on, front and rear shocks and hoops are on and front bumpstops are on. Also had a little fun on the tow truck. This thing flexes pretty good.:D

DSCN0404.jpg

DSCN0410.jpg

DSCN0413.jpg

DSCN0395.jpg

Last edited:

sLOWERTHANU

Hey, this is the Roy cop that was bugging you the other day at your buddies house (Oops, I forget his name).

Rig is looking good. You guys need any help, let me know. I am pretty damn busy with my FJ-40 these days but I love wrenching on Toyotas.

Dan

193kyle

Hey what's up. Yeah that was at Jake's house. I just got my truck back to my house tonight and just need to wrap up a few loose ends and it should be on the road soon. We are out there alot, stop by anytime.

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
Hey, this is the Roy cop that was bugging you the other day at your buddies house (Oops, I forget his name).

Rig is looking good. You guys need any help, let me know. I am pretty damn busy with my FJ-40 these days but I love wrenching on Toyotas.

Dan

Hey my step dad is a roy cop, Mike Elliott. Who r u?

193kyle

Well the glass fenders are gone and I got a bobbed 2nd gen bed, and I got bored tonight so I started painting. Rustoleum O.D. Satin:D
Didn't have all the prep work done but I really wanted to see the color on it so I started anyway. Should have it done in the next day or 2.
DSCN0427.jpg

DSCN0428.jpg

DSCN0429.jpg

myota

my toyota
Well the glass fenders are gone and I got a bobbed 2nd gen bed, and I got bored tonight so I started painting. Rustoleum O.D. Satin:D
Didn't have all the prep work done but I really wanted to see the color on it so I started anyway. Should have it done in the next day or 2.
DSCN0427.jpg

Those still look like stock fenders to me....

193kyle

Its Painted

Well, just rolled it out and peeled all the tape off. Overall I'm pretty happy considering I spent about $25 and maybe 6 hours.:D Definitely not perfect but it'll work for what it is.

DSCN0432.jpg

DSCN0431.jpg

DSCN0430.jpg

Paul R

Sweet I like the way you chopped the back of the bed on the bottom (mine is very similar). It's looking good. :cool:

193kyle

Well, I finally made some progress again. Got my front shaft to work after quite the effort-had to pull the 2 bottom leaves out of the front pack, put in 4 degree shims, grind the sh!t out of the yoke, and then run it upside down. Also threw in Trail Gears triple drilled flanges on the diff and t-case. So finally after a lot of work she now has 4 wheel drive again, so naturally I had to test it out.:D
DSCN0451.jpg

DSCN0456.jpg

DSCN0453.jpg

DSCN0450.jpg

leorn

reset
you might want to be careful with these, if theyre the cast arms, they have a tendency to break pretty easily.
mine are all-pro cast arms. 1 ton tre's, hydro, 39 iroks. doing fine so far. ~10 runs on the hydro and 39s

Edit: prov was my favorite trail when I lived in logan