toyota chevy hybrid

driver920

what it has

toytoa 4 runner frame
toyota 4 runner body cut down to make a pickup cab
heater works and all the gages work i think the speedo would even work if you took the time to hook it up
has auto meter tack and gages
and toyota angle gage which has lean aproach and departure angles and elevation
custom flat bed
has ground lights for nite wheeling
smallblock chev 350 motor
MSD box and unilite dist.
mallory deep sump oilpan
rodchester Q-jet carb
aluiminum valve covers and intake
duel radiators
turbo 350 trans
duel trans coolers
203 transfercase
14 bolt rearend with 4.56 gears and a detroit locker
dana 60 front end with yukon locker and shafts
yukon stubs and yukon solid hubs 4.56 gears and a solid diff cover
hydro assist steering
front leaf springs
rear custom eliptical with 4 link
38 inch swamper boggers 80% tread on steel wheels with diy bead locks
12000 lb badlands winch mounted to custom front bumper fully protected
custom coors keg fuel tank mounted in the bed
also have a 205 transfer case that goes with it so all you would have to do is order the kit and you have a doubler also a spare trans case the one in it has a slight crack it works it just leaks had a shop quote me about 100 bucks to swap the guts over to the new case i would consider doing the doubler and the trans case for an extra 1200.00 or you buy the parts and and pay and extra 250.00 for my labor
also have a 15ft tandom axle trailer i could through in for an extra 1000.00 it hauls the yoda very nicely it does have brakes on the axles but have not been conected and 4 brand new tires I will NOT sell the trailer unless the crawler sells

this thing has went anywhere i have pointed it and is a very capable ride it is in noway street legal and never will be it is an off road vehicle only the price is pretty frim as i really dont need to sell it just looking to fund a new build any questions call or text me 801-857-0025 located in west jordan thanks for looking pics on ksl ad http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=21886878&cat=402