Toyota Convertible Top - Skye?

Bones

I know you said you bought the AIM Top when I met you in SLC and said it was junk, and sold it and "made yours work" How did you make it work, any decent pics? I was going to chop mine off, cap the areas that needed to be done and wondered how the rest would be sealed without having to silicone it all the time.

Anyone else have knowledge of these bad boys? $350 is a lot of green for a poser item on a trail rig IMO.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I just use door runner on the front edge of the cab by the windsheild. I plan to get some sort of tool box clasp to hold it tight. the rear bolts together. I'll get pics later. Just go cut it you panzy

Bones

It'll get it cut this weekend prolly. Need to get the ****ty bed I built mounted and rear disks installed, warn/CTM's in and I'm game ninja!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
hell search around pirate I think I teched it somewhere. I dunno? go just about 1 inch behind the windshield pillar and follow the curve. The rear I did flush with my bed. I just rig it back for winter for now. I have plans but am to lazy and broke to go with petty projects. I'd rather play with cool projects. It's hard for me to finish projects completely. I'll search for pics (a little)