For Sale Toyota High Pinion Diff - Yukon Zip Locker - 5.29 New

ozzy702

Asking Price
$1650
Condition
Used - Like New
I had a High Pinion Diff built with Yukon 5.29 gears, Yukon master install kit, and a Zip locker years ago. 4 kids in under 6 years (#5 on the way in June) and I haven't wheeled for years. In fact I'll be selling my Toyota soon. This 3rd has just sat in a bucket the entire time, never used. It has very light surface rust here and there, wasn't going to try to polish it up, but it's good to go.

Looks like they are currently going for just under $2,300 from TG these days before tax and shipping. I'd like to get $1,650 for it but willing to accept offers. Baby will be here soon, moving into a home a few miles south of here same week she's due, and trying to minimize the amount of stuff I move with me.

2021-05-08 11.44.02.jpg

Differential Front.PNG

Last edited:

ozzy702

Ozzy, I'd like to hear about the Toyota when you decide to sell it. Please let me know the details. 208-589-4856 Scott from IF

Will do. I need to get around to throwing a parts list together in excel. It's been a good truck that I honestly should have sold years ago. I just never get a chance to take it out since it's a two seater and I'll have five kids come June.