toyota ifs cv joint questions

Too Far

parts is parts
Is there any Toyota gurus out there that has the sizes of the IFS cv joints? What different sizes and styles were used?
I am looking for this info because of a long travel trooper suspension I'm working on. I think its cool that the tundra cv axle parts work on the Tacoma.
I have installed the late model trooper arms and that is about as far as I can go with Isuzu parts. I built some 3inch over a-arms a while ago, but never followed through with the install. I have looked into having new shafts built by moser, and that is a possibility. I know that Toyota and Isuzu used many of the same suppliers for parts and I am curious as to how close Isuzu and Toyota cv joints are in size, and how similar the axle shafts and splines are. It would be very cool if I could figure out some way to make hybrid axle shafts with factory parts.
Thanks for any help.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
The Isuzu uses a cup that the CV shaft rides in, the Toyota I believe replaces down to the splines
Toyota
http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/CatalogItemDetail.aspx?R=NMD944041_0191980939
Isuzu
http://napaonline.com/Catalog/CatalogItemDetail.aspx?R=NMD956268_0309304515
(notice the shafts are designed to ride in a cup instead of fit into splines like the Toyota). I guess the question is if you opened up the upper boot on a Toyota part does it come apart and have either 3 or 6 balls to fit into the Isuzu cup. There are other differences like spline count on the outer but switching to Toyota hubs would take care of that difference.

Sorry, I don't know much about the Toyota CV's, I replaced one of the CV's on my Trooper last week if you need an old broken Isuzu one to compare.

krany

kranberry
let me get this strait? you put late model trooper a arms on an ifs toyota? how does this work?

t100 cv's are 2" wider on each side than the standard p/u or 4 runner cv's if that helps

Too Far

parts is parts
The build is an Isuzu trooper. I am wondering if there may be an outside chance that the Toyota cv joint may be comparable sizewize. This would allow me easier access to longer axle shafts since there are a few companies selling long travel kits for Toyota's. Isuzu uses a birfield outer joint with a dual offset joint on the inside. Toyota has used a tripod joint on the inside, but the Isuzu joint has a 6 ball cv joint at both ends.
I know its a long shot, but you never know. I don't have easy access to a Toyota cv right now, and am hoping one of the members here might be using one as a paper weight or something.

Too Far

parts is parts
If you could just give me a spline count and major/minor diameters of the shaft. That would give me an idea of if its even plausible.