For Sale - Firm Price Toyota Land Cruiser 2H Turbo Diesel 6 cylinder Motor - Low mile

themule

Expedition Equipped
have a 2H Diesel with a factory Toyota turbo, it was originally imported and rebuilt by Darrell Noorda who was the prior owner of Cruiser Outfitters in Utah before Kurt Williams took over. He did quality work and used all Toyota parts, serviced with Genuine oil filters (pictured). This is a low-mile engine with about 40-50k miles on it, I have driven this motor before I bought it while it was installed in a FJ45, so it has been verified to run and run well. I bought it several years ago with plans to swap it into my FJ60, now I am looking to go a different route on my engine swap.

Comes with OEM HJ Toyota bellhousing which will mate to any 2F 4 or 5 speed tranny (H42, H55F), has original 2H Fan, I painted the valve cover (PPG single stage) new 2H Decal and installed new rubber grommets in the hold down bolts. Has 3 genuine Toyota canister fuel filters, full gasket set with extras, 2H Factory Service manual (all pictured). All accessories, power steering pump, alternator with vacuum generator, converted to 12V, all throttle and shut off mechanical so can go into any truck, has a intake that goes over valve cover from turbo to intake (not pictured). So you can run that or do an intercooler set up. Has an integrated A/C bracket on the right engine mount for running a compressor.

I am not in a hurry to sell, glad to wait for the right buyer that knows the value. I need to have $3k out of it, not willing to entertain offers. I am not trying to be hard to deal with, I just priced it where my bottom is and that's where I am at. I WOULD LIKE TO SELL LOCALLY!!! I am willing to crate the motor on a pallet for $100 time and materials. This motor is heavy, weighs in at 800+ lbs. so it needs a proper packaging in order to be shipped. You can ship using your carrier or mine.

Located in Utah - Need more info, more questions or photos, feel free to ask!
Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• IMG_2641.jpg
    IMG_2641.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2643.jpg
    IMG_2643.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2646.jpg
    IMG_2646.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 14