toyota or jeep

78mitsu

:) This is one of the better boards I've been on, It's pretty relaxed but the people are really good, as opposed to some of the other boards who shall remain nameless generally the first response to a post is F----- Newbie or do a search for that etc.etc.ete. even some of the newsgrous I belong to aren't as good as this one

Bone Down

I was just thinking about this post this morning, and I realized that what we don't see much on here (that I have senn anyways) are nissan wheelers.

Minus the sarcasm (I know we can all come up with a funny reason why), I would like to know any serious reasons why we don't.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Bone Down said:
I was just thinking about this post this morning, and I realized that what we don't see much on here (that I have senn anyways) are nissan wheelers.

Minus the sarcasm (I know we can all come up with a funny reason why), I would like to know any serious reasons why we don't.

I wheel a Nissan Frontier.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Bone Down said:

Short of an Xterra, I've not seen many Nissans on trails. Patrols are kinda cool, though. There's a TALL black SAS Xterra just down the street from me.