TOYOTA STUFF

SLIVER

))--SLIVER-->
Birfield joints- greased and ready to go $40.00 each. (SOLD)

22re alternator- $35.00 obo.(NEW PRICE $15.00)

22re starter with new contacts inside $35.00 obo(NEW PRICE $15.00)

Stock 85 style T-case mount $10.00 obo(SOLD)

Rear axle rebuild kit from marlin crawler, brand new, includes bearings, seals, and gaskets. Each side from marlin is $69, This kit will do both sides and I am asking $50.00 (SOLD)

Brand new Tom Woods gold seal 1310 U-joint $10.00

Call or text TJ @ 801-787-6639

Attachments

• IMG_0516.JPG
    IMG_0516.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0517.JPG
    IMG_0517.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0518.JPG
    IMG_0518.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0519.JPG
    IMG_0519.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0520.JPG
    IMG_0520.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0521.JPG
    IMG_0521.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

SLIVER

))--SLIVER-->
Birfields are stock, Axle kit is brand new, first time it was un-packaged was to take the pics of it.

Let me know.

))--SLIVER-->

SLIVER

))--SLIVER-->
I rarely get out to Tooele. I had someone call me about the t-case mount today, it may have been you. Let me know if you want to come get it. I work in Spanish Fork and could haul it to work with me, that would save you 15 min.

))--SLIVER-->

SLIVER

))--SLIVER-->
TTT, the axle kit may be gone, but is not sold yet. The rest is up for grabs. I will be up in SLC tonight and tomorrow so I could meet someone up there.

))--SLIVER-->

SLIVER

))--SLIVER-->
Axle rebuild kit is sold. The other stuff is up for grabs still.

sabatoa1- sorry man, I just barely checked this site again and saw your reply. I will ship it if you want me to. Shipping would be on your dime. Let me know.

))--SLIVER-->

sixstringsteve

interested in the t-case mount. Still got your copper runner? I've been seeing that thing near AF Canyon quite a bit lately. It's good to see it being used so much.

SLIVER

))--SLIVER-->
sabatoa1-PM sent.

Steve-That other runner is from AF, but it is not mine. I ended up selling mine to some guy out of AZ. The T-case mount may be sold, I'll let you know if for any reason it doesn't.

Thanks
))--SLIVER-->

SLIVER

))--SLIVER-->
Birfields and t-case mount sold. Still have the starter and alternator up for grabs. Reduced price. $15.00 each.

))--SLIVER-->