Toyota under tracker parts

tuner

Im looking for some parts for to put Toyota axles under a geo tracker. This is what I still need.

High steer parts
Drive flange
Hubs
Brake lines
Tracker to Toyota tcase flanges
Yj springs
10"-12" shocks
Power steering
Toyota pitman arm
5.29-5.71 gears
Locker or spool

I know I can buy most of this stuff at low range off road, hybrid racing etc. but I'm just trying to find deals. Let me know what you have. Tim-8015775711. Thanks

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
I have that drag link and tie rid we talked about, also I have a pitman arm/ and steering box if you need one? I might also have some shocks, I'll have to measure them..

I have both a pit man arm drilled for an 80series tie rod and a stock arm

Last edited:

airmanwilliams

I see your going to a toyota tcase. About a month ago I did obtain from a guy another sidekick 5spd transmission with a modified transfercase I was going to swap in but could let go for $400 or so. It is modified so you can stick another case like a samurai one with it and make a doubler.

tuner

I will defiantly take the drag link, tie rod and pitman arm. Do they hapen to have the rod ends on them?. I'll hit you up for them soon. Thanks for your help. I will post a build thread up when I get time.

tuner

Nope no Toyota case. It already has a 4:24:1 rock monster gears in it with a 92 tracker case. I need the flanges that adapt the toyota drivelines to the tracker t-case. I already have 2 85 yota front drivelines I was planning on using. Does anybody know if the sami t case pattern in the same as a tracker?

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Rod ends included, if I remember right you should be able to drill out the tcase flanges and bolt the Drivelines directly to them? If not, I know you can drill the axles to fit the Suzuki Drivelines

airmanwilliams

if you dont want to drill out the flanges either then get in touch with rock4xfabrication and have them make an adapter. I used their rat adapter to attach a samurai driveline to a sidekick diff and with all the patterns in it they might work for your application or they can make one to work for you.