Toyota's do work! wit da Von

sukaB

Banned
I would like to hope that everyone had a wonderful time in Moab like Vonski and myself........................
If you didnt (GOT TEETH)-(Hollyweird) then you should have been there!
You missed out on 5 days of awesome wheelin-and one hell of a new trail..COYOTE CANYON:D
We did Prichett,Helldorado, Minesweeper, Coyote Canyon 12hours no break, Hell's Revenge with all the secret stuff.
Damn fun:p

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
What, no pics?

When did you do the 12 hour marathon? Monday? What did Von break? (heard rumors, nothing confirmed yet...)

sukaB

Banned
We pulled that off on Tuesday. Von and myself hooked up with each other as both our groups headed home to attend there real jobs! So we stayed and I told him about Coyote and we decided to bust it in. WHEW-it was work. Minesweeper has been around for a long time but Coyote hasnt had a tire on it until my swamper.
I won't be able to give directions until the trail has been looked at by red rock (respect). There is a road at the top that stops and continues at the bottom but the wash in between aint no road no more.
We also got our butts kicked by a freak down poor- The Kentucky boys (not even STINKY) ever flinched at the river underneath the not equipped for rain buggie. We kept on working and made it through-what funnn:cool:
There is an extreme under cut that will bust your shaft so you need to do a side winch pull to move the rear out from underneath it but other than that we both drove it with wet!
We will be traveling back there in Oct after the super crawl, if your interested tag with us.:D

sukaB

Banned
I'll get some pics on there as soon ass possible i was driving so i didnt get to much but the Ken*ucky's sure did they loaded all the digis they had there.
Ask Von about the highway out and his tire?:D

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by sukaB
I'll get some pics on there as soon ass possible i was driving so i didnt get to much but the Ken*ucky's sure did they loaded all the digis they had there.
Ask Von about the highway out and his tire?:D

Hmmm, let's just say it involves a steep-ass mountain, a winch cable attatched to an old tree, a blown inner bead, and combustable liquids. Pics will surface sooner or later. :D

sukaB

Banned
Well damn I forgot about the tire fire...... :rolleyes:
Swamp dog is still wet....
Glad to see you made it home. Did you meet up with Jonny law or did you skate by.
I barely made it through the canyon that night missing the rain.
The only good thing about coming home after 5 days of great wheeling and weather is-----NOTHING...:(
If you werent there this weekend then you missed a beautiful MOAB....:cool:

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by sukaB
Isss a secret......ssshhh
I will take you when you can go mister no wheel......:eek:

Hey, I'm workin' on it. After all we can't just give you free reign over UROC, someone has to try and out wheel you. I'm trying to get the sh** box done by October, so maybe then.

88 Runner SAS

Saving Money For Parts
I made it up there Sat,& Sun. Saturday we has our 90 runner and run a few little trails. Sunday we took my 88 up there and ran some little trails and decided to run hells revenge, had no idea what we were in for, but we made it with no lockers and 31s all the way through no detours. What a ride!:D My fiance about died on tip over hill, we up to the left and spun and slid the front end. Then we went up to the right and burnt the tires right up it. What fun:D

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Hey Sucka, right after you left the Texaco, those cops at the Wendy's came outside and stood around waiting for me to get in the rig. They stood around for about an hour an just talked and pointed alot. It was pretty late, so I decided to hang with the Ken*uckys again, and left in the morning. I saw a ton of county cops and UHP on the way home. I passed by about 10 in one section, but they were dealing with a semi roll-over and didn't pay much attention. Not a single ticket issued.
:cool:

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Damn! I forgot the best part of the drive home. There was a paving crew on the highway slowing traffic down, so we were all going about 10 MPH. I see this scary little flagger road crew chick yelling stuff at me. All I heard was something like "hey baby blah blah blah my house blah blah honey". Cat-calls from a construction worker! :rolleyes: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Vonski
I see this scary little flagger road crew chick yelling stuff at me. All I heard was something like "hey baby blah blah blah my house blah blah honey".

So......
Did you take her up on the offer?????? :confused:

:D

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by Vonski
Damn! I forgot the best part of the drive home. There was a paving crew on the highway slowing traffic down, so we were all going about 10 MPH. I see this scary little flagger road crew chick yelling stuff at me. All I heard was something like "hey baby blah blah blah my house blah blah honey". Cat-calls from a construction worker! :rolleyes: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
No girl can resist a toyota with LED's:D and 38's :D

sukaB

Banned
Big dog Von,
Good job on the no ticket thing!!!!!!!!
Kitty calls---all she wanted to do is balance your driveshaft and I'm sure it's probably in need of a tune up----yah......
hehehehehe
Those Ken*ucky's were great...
I came down to get on I-15 and they had all the damn on-ramps closed so I was in a Spanish Fork rock crawl in the Dodge bustin over cones.
I think I heard that same chick yelling cone, cone-spotter ride
-5 points.

Hey check the trip forum for the Montrose run for Anarchy's spook fest we will be hosting. like to have ya there
That was so much damn fun!!!!:D :D :D :D