toyuki draglink?

RockRoach

Ok is it possible to have a draglink with a suzuki end on one side and a toyota end on the other. The reason I ask is cause my pitman arm is suzuki size, and now my steering arms are toyota. Would I be better off just drilling the pitman arm hole a little bit larger :confused:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Dee said:
Ok is it possible to have a draglink with a suzuki end on one side and a toyota end on the other. The reason I ask is cause my pitman arm is suzuki size, and now my steering arms are toyota. Would I be better off just drilling the pitman arm hole a little bit larger :confused:

It is possible, but it's probably easier (therefore cheaper) to use small-ish domestic ends and re-taper your suzuki and Toyota parts to match.

O'neal

?????????
Did you just get done swapping to toy axle's? I'm going to do a complete toy drivetrain swap into a zuki,and was wonderin if you had to cut & turn your knuckle's on the fron....Thank's

RockRoach

84toy said:
Did you just get done swapping to toy axle's? I'm going to do a complete toy drivetrain swap into a zuki,and was wonderin if you had to cut & turn your knuckle's on the fron....Thank's

Nope i didn't, i'll probably have front driveline vibes while in 4 wheel drive (i haven't driven it yet) but it's mostly just a trail rig so i could live with vibrations...