Trackbar and bad brakes

dash

So went to moab was having fun. My xj decided to develop bad brakes half way though and made fins and things much more of a challenge. This allowed to track bar to give out. I made it but the drive was no Bueno. I would love a heavy duty trackbar for 3.5 in lift but the ones I have looked at are for 4" plus. Can I make it work on mine?
As far as brakes- the pedal goes to the floor. I was pumping them I thought it was helping but I am not for sure. Ideas?

Jeromy

Might be bad master cylinder on the brake issue. No brakes at all? Look for broken lines too. What broke on the track bar?

dash

right now it has a relocation bracket and I just run a cheapo one. the lower bushing tends to blow after one good trip. As far as brakes- the lines are intact and the everything looks ok. it it the master cylinder or the brake booster or both?

Jeromy

no pedal at all I'd think the master. Brake booster helps you press harder on pedal. If it's acting up you might have a hard pedal or a low pedal but still some brakes usually.

I never liked relocation brackets. Always seemed to come loose. I'd bet if you got a good adjustable one you'd be close enough with your 3.5" to a 4inch one. Or lift front a bit more too. :D