trail edicate

demon jeep

Banned
I know I did not spell that right will some one fix it or tell me how to spell it

The many years that I have been off-roading I have seen thing that are good and bad that have come and gone, like 4wd cadalac
CARS yes it was a 71 it made me sick. Other things would be how the sport changed like unlimit money on rigs, and how people are in a big hurry to get to the end of the trail. I thought that this was one of the slowest sports around. We test man and machine for me I test my sliders more.
We are here in this sport to have fun and get to know each other
and be freinds in a sport that is attacked every day in the streets and in court. WE ALL need to resect one onther and have fun.

There was a few times on trail runs that there were people that were going sloweror taking longer than some wanted,some people got upset about it and made the day not as fun as it should have been . I am a very calm person. if some one is going some were on public land let them they have the right, they also have the right to go as slow as the want. I donnot mind if some one is going slower or the group has stoped it just gives time to meet people and look at there rigs.

Yes I will agree that I call ATV trail maget but you that boat call wave runners water or lake magots just becouse they are all over the place I do ride ATVS and injoy it but let us all try to help a person if they need it and have fun at all outings we have to work around others becouse some one is working around us.