Trail Etiquette

TigerStripe40

Arrogant Bastard
mbryson said:
Restored 'cuz I think etiquette is important. (even outside of golf)

I got what I wanted out of this thread.
I had it deleted as such.

It was restored against my wishes.

The person that this was about has read the thread, and now I have some serious issues with this persons' and my friendship.

I had posted this initially because they had said that RME'ers had done the same thing he did.

To the person I have offended. I sincerely appologize for the comments that were made. I posted this thread from MY perspective. I was uncomfortable on the trail. I want us to leave this behind. I will say no more on this issue.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
:confused:

Note to self: Do not instigate a finger pointing game on the internet if you are not prepared to anger the person on the other end of the finger!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
TigerStripe40 said:
I got what I wanted out of this thread.
I had it deleted as such.

It was restored against my wishes.

The person that this was about has read the thread, and now I have some serious issues with this persons' and my friendship.

I had posted this initially because they had said that RME'ers had done the same thing he did.

To the person I have offended. I sincerely appologize for the comments that were made. I posted this thread from MY perspective. I was uncomfortable on the trail. I want us to leave this behind. I will say no more on this issue.

I'm sorry you're offended that I brought this back up. I've heard a lot of this kind of talk about what's appropriate/not appropriate in the past few years and this being a 'discussion' forum, I thought it should remain for people to input ideas.

I'm sorry this has threatened your friendship but I believe friendships can survive all kinds of adversity if both parties are willing to work towards an agreeable state. Good luck with your friend and I hope to see you guys on a trail sometime (probably not soon for me, unfortunately).

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
GOOD!
I hope the guy that blocked the trail reads this. People like this piss me and many others right the F off.

Maybe this guy learned a lesson, if not, I HOPE he is front of me next time ;)

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Shawn said:
GOOD!
I hope the guy that blocked the trail reads this. People like this piss me and many others right the F off.

Maybe this guy learned a lesson, if not, I HOPE he is front of me next time ;)

you are such a........................... :rofl: :rofl:

Caleb

cruiseroutfit said:
:confused:

Note to self: Do not instigate a finger pointing game on the internet if you are not prepared to anger the person on the other end of the finger!

;)

you said you talked to him about it, yet when he found out about it from this post he was pissed :confused: did you really talk to him or did you just come running to the internet?

TigerStripe40

Arrogant Bastard
Supergper said:
;)

you said you talked to him about it, yet when he found out about it from this post he was pissed :confused: did you really talk to him or did you just come running to the internet?

I did talk to him about it. he wouldn't listen to me.
He kept dodging the issue, and was trying to tell my that my truck didn't have enough gearing.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
TigerStripe40 said:
I did talk to him about it. he wouldn't listen to me.
He kept dodging the issue, and was trying to tell my that my truck didn't have enough gearing.

so instead of resolving one issue, he starts another problem.

give me a break. he got called on something and has nothing better to say then "your rig needs more gearing".

that is just sad.

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
That guy sounds like a jackass. My opinion is, smaller faster moving groups should be allowed to play through. If you have another group that comes up on your tail and stays there, chances are you need to let them pass.

EZ

Ford Prefect

James K said:
so instead of resolving one issue, he starts another problem.

give me a break. he got called on something and has nothing better to say then "your rig needs more gearing".

that is just sad.

YEAH,

I am going to have to go with James on this one

I mean really, if he got on here, he must have seen just how wrong it would be to stop in front of people like that. I mean, really, we are out there to enjoy ourselves, if a guy stops at the top like that, what the heck!

I had a guy once come up the trail to the first main obsticle, and block it, so when I was coming back down the trail, he was no where around. I guess the yota moron thought that because his stupid thing could not make it that no one could. So here I come down this trail, after already going WAY past where this moron was, and I had to wait for 15 min while the line got longer behind me, and his friends looked for him! Talk about ready to pull his butt out of the way!

Cheers all :)

Brian