Trail Ride off road, Ogden UT ?

choptopbII

Anyone know anything about this place? I have stopped by twice to check it out and the door has been locked. They have a huge trail gear and yukon banner outside. SO i have just been curious haha

airmanwilliams

The owner Seth I believe goes to school quite a bit so he isn't there all the time. If you want to check it out you probably have to email him through his website and setup an appointment.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Oh it is trail ridge. I like Seth, i can say that he stands behind his work. He built me some sliders a couple years ago, now my sliders have managed to bend up into the body but he wants to see them and rebuild them to make them better. I don't feel that he made any mistakes but he wants to make them better.

Seth is a stand up guy. Check out his website and give him a call or send him an email. I'd give you his number but I sent my phone through the washing machine a few months ago here in Korea and haven't replaced it yet.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
Sorry we wernt there when you stopped by our phone number is on our sign if you ever come by and the door is lock it is most likley because I'm out running errands but am close by. I work by my self a lot with a part time employee so if I leave for parts there unfortunatly isn't anyone there so I lock up give me a call and I can meet with you any time 8018034567