Northern Utah Trail run this Sat 9/26

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
You can join up with Expedition Utah and others Sat morning at 9 am. We are meeting at Tibble Fork in AF canyon, then head out from there. The more the merrier!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Think UJC is doing the AF clean up but i cant remember

They are, UJC is working on the Forest Lake Trail, Dirt Hedz have a project going in Mineral Basin, Lone Peak 4-Wheelers are working in Mary Ellen Gulch and Wasatch Cruisers & Expedition Utah have some projects planned on Miller Hill. In addition to AFC, other clubs/forums are hosting NPLD projects throughout the state.

crawler dude12

Me and a few others are going to 5mile this Saturday and meeting at the trailhead/parking lot at 11. We well be cleaning up trash along the way because it is national public lands day.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

dbach

I'am interested in helping out at af canyon don't have any info ,cant open links or not enough info there. all I know is meet at tibble fork at 9 am .what tools and suppys should I bring and jobs need to be done

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I'am interested in helping out at af canyon don't have any info ,cant open links or not enough info there. all I know is meet at tibble fork at 9 am .what tools and suppys should I bring and jobs need to be done

Were you the gentleman that helped us with the Tyng grave project on Miller Hill?