Trailer axles?

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Also what do you guy's think i could get out of these. There's a couple that have posted that i think are interested. I have no clue what there worth but i don't want to be ripped of ether. So if anyone could help me out.

Then i guess after that questions answered we can move this to for sale. Mod's?

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Shawn said:
I'll give ya $10.00 for the pair.

Ill second that and not in the smarta$$ way, 10$ for old trailer axles is about a fair shake for them and more than youll get at the scrap yard.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I called up the scrap yard they said i'd get about $20. So just to save me the trouble of trying to sell them i'd just take them there. I was thinking $50 if i sold them to someone.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Badcop said:
Ill second that and not in the smarta$$ way, 10$ for old trailer axles is about a fair shake for them and more than youll get at the scrap yard.
I'm not being a smart a$$, I'm making an offer.

TimB

Homesick
Those appear to be 5200# drop axles. Would make a good car trailer - unfortunately all the hardware looks bad. New axles without brakes are $167. With brakes are $303.95. If you have a car trailer with 3500# axles that sets too high these would make a good swap.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I'll take $30 for these.

Whoever wants them come get them, if no one takes them there going to the scrap forsure saturday but maybe sooner if my brother need my truck to move this week.

Mod's if you want to move this to the for sale section thats cool it's only going to be a week at the most then there gone.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I'm heading to SLC today at around 11:45 from Heber City. I'll be going I-80 to I-215 to are HQ on 4500 S. If you live along this route i'll stop by but i have to be at are HQ at 1:00 pm. Still $30. let me know i'm leaving at 11:45 am.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Kris K said:
I'm heading to SLC today at around 11:45 from Heber City. I'll be going I-80 to I-215 to are HQ on 4500 S. If you live along this route i'll stop by but i have to be at are HQ at 1:00 pm. Still $30. let me know i'm leaving at 11:45 am.

Well i'm getting ready to take off. I have a meeting at are HQ from 1:00PM intell 2-2:30pm. SO if no one calls me before then i can maybe meet someone close to are HQ on 4500 south 2700 west. Or on the way to Orem, Just call my cell. 801-885-6885.

Kris