Trailer rental

93yj

Anybody know where somebody could rent 40’ flat bed trailer to put a couple of jeeps on for a weekend?
I go to Moab 2 or 3 times a year but don’t want to buy a 10000.00 dollar trailer to site the rest of the year.

The only company in this area to rent gooseneck trailers is Lone peak (I have done a lot of research in the last three months). they only rent the 24' plus 5' DT. They charge 150.00 per day (very high) since they are the only game in town. I have been trying to rent a 40' to take two trucks to MO for the last three months. I looked into buying one, and the same trailer is 3k higher here than in TX where they are made. (8100.00 vx 11000+)

93yj

The only company in this area to rent gooseneck trailers is Lone peak (I have done a lot of research in the last three months). they only rent the 24' plus 5' DT. They charge 150.00 per day (very high) since they are the only game in town. I have been trying to rent a 40' to take two trucks to MO for the last three months. I looked into buying one, and the same trailer is 3k higher here than in TX where they are made. (8100.00 vx 11000+)

Do you know who you talked to? I need a deck of at least 24’ When I called there they said the only rented up to 20’

I am bringing one of mine back from MO (30' PJ), and I will work with club members when there is a need. I will also have a 20' car hauler available. I reside in Provo. Will be back in town mid March. If i am going to events, and someone needs to be trailered, there will be enough room for another vehicle on the trailer.

I am bringing one of mine back from MO (30' PJ), and I will work with club members when there is a need. I will also have a 20' car hauler available. I reside in Provo. Will be back in town mid March. If i am going to events, and someone needs to be trailered, there will be enough room for another vehicle on the trailer.

Is the 30' a goosey or bumper pull?