trailer too narrow or jeep too wide

COMP4x4

Ok so I got a 18' big bubba trailer to pull my rig. The rig has full size axles and 13.5 wide boggers. It has worked great so far, although I could barely squeeze between the fender wells. I just added beadlocks and now the bolt heads are chewing up the fender wells and the tires.
Im wondering what any of you have done as far as driving overt the fender wells? pics? Im thinking of reinforcing the fenders with either tube or angle and driving over them????

spungebob

Most big bubba trailers have tough fenders. I know alot who drive over there fenders. I have drove over mine many times. I have seen people add angle iron to the fender.

COMP4x4

they do seem pretty tough, but i may have to bend the sides back in. My tires have pushed out the steel sides a bit. The tops are still nice and straight though.

Meat_

Banned
If you have the smooth fenders they will bend, if you have the rounded diamond plate fenders you can drive on them some, if you have the angled diamond plate fenders they are made to drive on. When I bought my big bubba you could get the drive over fenders for $240

Meat_

Banned
You in a heep? If you aren't really heavy you should be fine. Stick one tire just inside a fender and run the other over the fender, have someone watch the fender while you pull over it. If you try to drive a little on both at the same time you will end up pushing out on them as well.

sbr

just bend a piece of tube steel in the shape of one fender and weld it to the frame. Then you wont have to worry about it anymore.